Register for Eastercamp
Registering is easy. Have a read through the requirements and fees below; then hit the big green button.
To complete the online registration you will need:
- To be at least 13 years old by the start of camp (17th April) or in Year 9 or above this school year.
- To be part of a youth group. Contact us or talk to your 24/7 Youth Worker if you're not and we can help you find one.
- Access to a Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking (Parents/Caregivers should be handy for this).
$135 Early-bird : until 5pm Monday 31st
$145 Normal-bird : until registrations close
– 5pm Friday 11th of April
Other Important Stuff:
- Registrations close at 5.00pm Friday, 11th of April 2014. No late registrations are accepted!!
- All fees must be paid in a single payment before camp
there is no part payment of fees.
- Registering before the 31st of March does not ensure you get the Early-bird price, you must also pay before the 31st of March.
- If you are wishing to pay by using online
banking you must have registered before 5pm on Wednesday 9
th April –
registrations after this must be paid for by credit card.
- There are no day passes or discounts for part attendance
or not eating the food. (We do supply vegetarian and gluten free options.)
- No family discount is available in
- If you have no way of paying online, talk to your youth leader or
24/7 Youth Worker – they'll help you register to make sure you can still come to camp. We don't anyone to miss out!
- If you get sick before camp, we ask that you think about the 4500 others at camp and stay at home. Germs are contagious. A full refund will be provided (with proof of a medical certificate) after camp (Excluding the $40 non-refundable part). Please contact us to arrange this.
If you have more questions about registration, please check out our Registration FAQs. If they don't answer your question then flick us your question from our Contact Page.
Day Visitors & Leave Passes
For the safety of all our campers, a
strict NO visitors policy applies once camp has
started backed up by our 24/7 safety team to keep the campsite secure.
Need to leave during the weekend?
Staying the whole EC weekend is the best way to go. Our
advice: get time off work/sport if you can – you’ll enjoy the weekend much
more. If you must leave camp, you’ll
a prearranged leave pass. If you’re
under 18 you’ll be unable to get one without written permission from a
Leave passes need to be arranged through the Easter Camp
office before Fri 11
th April 5pm. Don’t leave it until after this to
apply. Download the form here and then send it into the EC office signed by your
parent/guardian. Once it’s been processed someone from our office will contact
you to confirm it. If you’re a leader requiring a leave pass, talk to your key
leader… they have all the information you'll to get you sorted.